- Usaq-Vit is a food supplement, formulated with 7 essential nutrients to support healthy growth and development in children. It is designed to meet the nutritional needs of growing children.
- Usaq-Vit contains multivitamins including vitamin A, D, C, E and B-Complex that aid in general health, growth and development of children.
- It also contains iron which contributes to normal red blood cell production and also supports cognitive functions.
- Vitamin D helps to improve normal growth and development of bones furthermore it also contributes to the normal and better immune system.
- It contains B-Complex vitamins that facilitate to boost energy, reduce fatigue and tiredness.
- It also helps to enhance appetite and provide complete nutritional support for children who are picky eaters.
- 7 essential vitamins and minerals to support overall health and wellbeing.
- Supports energy production, healthy growth and development.
- May help in brain development and cognitive function.
- Supports healthy bones and muscle development.
Is there any side effect of Usaq-Vit?
No side effects have been reported yet from using it. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within a few months of usage. Results may vary from person to person. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Yes, you can use it with other medicines but consult a healthcare professional before use.
How to take it?
For Kids aged (4-10 years) Take 1 Teaspoon (5ml) daily. For Children aged (11-16 years) Take 2 Teaspoons (10ml) daily. Use daily as a food supplement after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Who can take it?
Children 4-16 years old.
Where can I buy Usaq-Vit?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety