- ThaiMax is a food supplement which contains L-glutathione and grape seed, both of these are strong antioxidants that help to reduce oxidative stress in body.
- L-Glutathione is a master antioxidant which supports body’s defense against free radicals which helps to stop premature aging of cells. It also helps to detoxify toxins from the body.
- Helps to lighten dark spots and reduce the aging of skin.
- Effective in maintaining a healthier skin with a radiant tone.
- Helps to reduce oxidative stress.
- Assists in improving liver detoxifying action.
How to take it?
Take 1 tablet daily as food supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Who can take it?
Adults and elderly people can take this supplement.
Why do people take ThaiMax supplement?
ThaiMax is a food supplement with powerful antioxidants. It supports to reduce premature aging, skin problems and also helps to improve the body’s defense system.
What are the effects of Glutathione low levels?
L-Glutathione deficiency leads to increased oxidative stress, accumulation of toxins and heavy metals, reduced ability to detoxify the toxins and heavy metals from the body, skin issues, and aging, etc.
Is ThaiMax a prescription medicine?
No, it is not medicine. ThaiMax is a food supplement.
Can I use it with other medicines?
You can use it with other medicines, but it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any food supplement with other medicines.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
In how much time I can get results?
You will start getting results within 3 to 6 months of usage. The results rate may vary from person to person due to lifestyle or food intake, it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Is there any side effect of ThaiMax?
No side effects have been reported yet. Kindly do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Where can I buy ThaiMax?
ThaiMax is available at all leading pharmacies in Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.