- SAW-PALMETTO is an effective dietary supplement containing plant-based extract which helps to improve prostate health and functions. It is designed to support men’s reproductive health.
- It contains Saw Palmetto Extract, a rich source of fatty acids and sterols, providing excellent nutritional support for maintaining normal prostate size and also helps to minimize the symptoms of BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia).
- It helps to improve urinary flow, its frequency, and aids to minimize the symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs).
- It also plays a vital role in supporting and maintaining male hormones level.
Saw Palmetto Tablet
- Helps to maintain prostate health.
- Supports normal urinary flow and frequency.
- Helps to regulate levels of male hormones.
- May help to minimize symptoms of BPH (Benign prostatic hyperplasia).
- It may help to reduce hair fall
What is Saw Palmetto?
Saw Palmetto is a botanical herb that helps to improve healthy urinary flow and prostate function. Saw palmetto also appears to possess anti-inflammatory properties.
Does Saw Palmetto reduce the size of the prostate? And how it is effective?
Saw Palmetto containing Saw Palmetto doesn’t shrink the overall size of the prostate, but it seems to help in shrinking the inner lining that puts pressure on the urine carrying tubes. This health formula for men contains a compound that may reduce the symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
For what kind of symptoms and disorders Saw Palmetto can be used?
Saw Palmetto can be useful for decreasing the symptoms of an enlarged prostate called Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), conditions like getting up frequently at night to urinate, trouble with urine flow, taking a long time to urinate, or weak stream. It is also helpful for Urinary Tract Infection and Male Pattern Baldness.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You may start getting results within 1-2 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Yes, you can use it with other medicines. Saw Palmetto has not been shown to interact with other medications, but it is advised to consult a healthcare professional before use.
Is there any side effect of using Saw Palmetto?
No side effects have been reported yet by using Saw Palmetto. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
How should I take Saw Palmetto?
Take 1-2 tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Is Saw Palmetto a prescription medicine?
No, it is not medicine. It’s a dietary supplement for men.
Who should take Saw Palmetto after the consultation?
Saw Palmetto is generally considered to be safe, but if you are under medical supervision or using any prescribed medicine, you should only use after consulting a healthcare professional.
Where can I buy Saw Palmetto?
Saw Palmetto is available at all leading pharmacies in Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Yes, our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) approved and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to meet high standards of potency, purity, efficacy and safety.