- Q-Get is a food supplement, a source of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which is an antioxidant enzyme found naturally concentrated in the heart muscles. It helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular and nervous system.
- Q-Get (CoQ10) plays a vital role in cellular energy production and also helps to maintain CoQ10 levels in the body which are depleted with age.
- Q-Get (CoQ10) helps to protect cells from oxidative stress by neutralizing the free radicals formed in the body.
- It contributes to the maintenance of healthy blood lipids and blood pressure already in the normal range and may help to reduce the risk of getting a disease.
- Helps to replenish CoQ10 levels in the body.
- Provides antioxidant support.
- Helps to promote healthy cardiovascular system.
- Helps in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
How to use?
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Is there any side effect of Q-Get?
No side effects of Q-Get have been reported yet. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months of usage. Results may vary from person to person. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
What are the effects of low CoQ10 levels?
CoQ10 is required for the production of cellular energy, a decrease in this important coenzyme can compromise the aerobic function in muscles. Low levels of CoQ10 may be associated with feeling tired or occasional muscle cramps and discomfort. In addition, low CoQ10 levels can limit the amount of cellular energy your body produces.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement. Anyone who has heart health issues and wants to get more energy can take Q-Get.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
It is always recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using Q-Get, if you are currently taking any medicine or intend to take any medicine.
Is product gluten free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten free.
Should it be refrigerated?
Refrigeration is not required. It is just recommended to store in a cool and dry place after opening.
Where can I buy Q-Get?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.