- Pantacal is a food supplement containing 5 essential nutrients, which support stronger bones, healthier muscles, and better immune health.
- It includes Calcium, which is an important mineral responsible for optimal bone health, and it also assists in proper muscle contraction, healthy nerve conduction, and normal heart function.
- Magnesium supports healthy enzymatic activity, cardiovascular health, and normal nervous function.
- Vitamin D3 helps to improve bone health by enhancing calcium absorption and maintaining a healthy immune system.
- It also contains zinc, a versatile mineral that plays a key role in bone metabolism, helps to provide antioxidant support, and improves the immune system.
- Vitamin K2 (Mk7) Most important nutrient for long term bone health even more important than calcium. Helps calcium and minerals bind in to the bone matrix to strengthen bones. It is no just stopping bone loss in osteoporosis but potentially reversing as well. Helps to end up in bones. Activates osteocalcin which directs calcium towards bones.
- Supports stronger bones, teeth, and muscles.
- Helps to maintain normal electrolyte balance.
- Helps to enhance Calcium absorption.
- Supports healthy cardiovascular and immune function.
- Helps in reducing the risk of Osteoporosis.
What is Calcium?
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, present mainly in the bones and teeth. It is an essential nutrient required in optimal amounts for good heart health, normal muscle function, strong bones, and healthy nerves.
What is Magnesium?
Magnesium is a key mineral important for energy metabolism, protein synthesis, and it also participates in more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It supports bones, muscles, nerves, and cardiovascular health. Magnesium can be obtained from high-fiber foods such as whole grains, legumes, seeds, nuts, vegetables, meat, and dairy products.
What is the role of Zinc?
Zinc is an antioxidant that helps to protect cells from the potentially damaging effects of free radicals. It is very important for strengthening the immune system.
What is Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)?
Vitamin D3 or Cholecalciferol is the activated form of Vitamin D which is responsible for strengthening the bones and teeth as well as supporting the immune system.
What is the role of Vitamin K2 (Mk7)?
Most important nutrient for long term bone health even more important than calcium. Helps calcium and minerals bind in to the bone matrix to strengthen bones. It is no just stopping bone loss in osteoporosis but potentially reversing as well. Helps to end up in bones. Activates osteocalcin which directs calcium towards bones.
Is there any side effect of Pantacal?
No side effects have been reported yet by using Pantacal. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
How to take it?
Take 1-2 tablets daily as a food supplement with water, preferably after the meal. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Who can take it?
Adults and elderly people can take this food supplement.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any other serious condition, a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any food supplement.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Usually, food supplements are safe to use, but it is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using any food supplement.
Where can I buy Pantacal?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.