- Numega Fish Oil contains natural fish oil that provides EPA and DHA, two essential Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega 3 Fish Oil improves overall health and wellbeing by supporting the healthy cardiovascular, nervous, and circulatory system.
- DHA helps to maintain normal healthy vision and supports healthy brain function while EPA aids to maintain normal heart function.
- Omega 3 Fish Oil contains healthy fats which are vital for cellular, metabolic, and heart health; these also help in maintaining healthy triglyceride levels and circulation of blood.
Numega Fish Oil 120 ml Syrup
- Helps to improve heart health and circulatory system.
- May help to maintain blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Helps to reduce joint aches and stiffness.
- Supports healthy development of the brain and nervous system.
Is there any side effect of Numega Fish Oil?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Numega Fish Oil. Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 1-2 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
You can use it with other medicines, but it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any dietary supplement with other medicines.
How to take it?
For adults (men and women) and children above 5 years, take 2 tablespoon (10mL) and for children (up to 5 years), take 1 teaspoon (5mL) daily as a dietary supplement after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Who can take it?
Children (up to 5 years), children above 5 years, adults (men and women), and elderly people can take this dietary supplement.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Numega Fish Oil?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.