- Nutrix Health Care NU-C 1000 mg is a synergistic Vitamin C for maximum antioxidant support and strong immune defense.
- Vitamin C is a vital nutrient for the normal functioning of immune system and acts as a strong antioxidant by fighting free radicals in the body. It is also essential for collagen fiber synthesis, a process vital for tissue repair and wound healing. Vitamin C helps the body with collagen production, an important protein for cartilage, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels.
- Maintains healthy immune system.
- Promotes healthy skin.
- Promotes tissue repaid and healing.
- Provides excellent anti-oxidant support.
What role does Vitamin C play in the human body?
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a nutrient our body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscles and collagen. It is also vital for body’s healing process. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps protect cells against the harmful effects of free radicals and also helps the body to absorb and store iron.
In how much time I will get results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
How to use?
Take 1 tablet daily as a food supplement with meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
NU-C 1000 mg is a dietary supplement which is safe to use, but it is always recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using it with prescribed medications.
Is there any side effect of Nutrix Health Care NU-C 1000 mg?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrix Health Care NU-C 1000 mg. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Is this product gluten-free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten-free.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrix Health Care NU-C 1000 mg?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.