- Melf is a food supplement of an essential B Vitamin, which supports the normal formation of blood cells, healthy growth of fetus as well as helps to minimize the risks of neural tube defects in babies.
- It supports healthy maternal tissue growth and immunity during pregnancy; it also helps in reducing the risk of miscarriage.
- It also reduces the risk of Anemia during Pregnancy or Menstruation.
- Folic acid helps to reduce the levels of homocysteine in our blood, higher levels of homocysteine can lead to serious heart complications.
Folic Acid Tablet – Melf
- Folic Acid Tablet – Melf helps in maintaining normal pregnancy.
- Plays a key role in reducing the risk of neural tube defects.
- Supports the lowering of homocysteine levels in blood.
What is Folic acid?
Folic acid is also known as Vitamin B9 which plays important role in healthy red blood cells formation, healthy cell growth as well as reduces the risk of neural tube defects.
Is there any side effect of Melf?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Melf. Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Do not use with medicine prescribed for seizures; Folic Acid can reduce their effectiveness. It is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any food supplement with other medicines.
How to take it?
Take 1-2 tablets daily as food supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Who can take it?
Adults and elderly can take this supplement.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Melf?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.