- M-Vit is a food supplement with 22 essential vitamins and minerals, especially designed in proportion with the needs of elderly. It helps to strengthen the bones and muscles, maintain healthy vision, enhance immunity and improve cardiovascular as well as nervous system. It also helps to reduce oxidative stress and fatigue.
- It includes Vitamin C which helps in improving iron absorption, Vitamin E that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, and Vitamin A which supports normal vision.
- It contains Thiamine, which contributes to the normal functioning of the heart, and a combination of Folic Acid, Vitamin B6 and B12 which contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism, and healthy red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B1, B6, B12, Biotin and Vitamin C collectively, contribute to the maintenance of normal function of the nervous system, while Pantothenic Acid assists in normal mental performance.
- This comprehensive formula also includes Zinc which plays a key role in the maintenance of normal male hormone levels in the body and metabolism of fatty acids.
- Helps to fulfil nutrient deficiency in the body.
- Helps to maintain bone, joint and eye health.
- Plays role in maintaining general health and wellbeing.
- Supports strong immune system.
- Provides antioxidant support and energy boost.
- Helps to improve brain health and mental function.
How to take it?
Take 1 tablet daily as a food supplement with water preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Who can take it?
Adults and also suitable for adults who are 50 plus in age can use this food supplement.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2 to 3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Is there any side effect of M-Vit?
No side effects have been reported yet from using M-Vit. Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Usually, food supplements are safe to use, but if you are currently taking prescribed medicines, it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any food supplement with other medicines.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition, only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy M-Vit?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy and safety.