- Kofex is a cough syrup containing traditional herbal extracts of Ivy leaf which are well known for their cough relieving and soothing properties.
- Ivy Leaf contains saponins which help in reducing the formation of viscous mucus in bronchi and overcoming shortness of breath and irritation of throat.
- Licorice contains isoflavones which help in reducing bronchial spasm and play a major role in relieving dry cough. It also provides soothing effect on sore throat.
Kofex Cough Syrup
- Helps relieve cough.
- Helps relieve throat irritation and chest congestion.
- Aids in clearing bronchial pathways by removing mucus.
- Helps restore normal breathing.
- Supports healthy lung function.
Amount per 5ml:
IVY Leaf extract……………………………45 mg
Licorice root extract………………………..40mg
Black mulberry extract……………………..40mg
Dosage & Instructions
- Give to your children orally:
- 4-10 Years: 1 teaspoon (5ml) per day
- 11-16 Years: 2 teaspoons (10ml) per day
if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medicine or having any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of children. Protect from light, heat & moisture. Store in a cool & dry place. Nutritional supplements-Not for treatment of any disease.
For what kind of symptoms, Kofex Syrup can be used for?
Kofex Syrup can be used for symptoms such as dry cough, throat irritation, sore throat, shortness of breath, chest congestion and for increased formation of mucus.
Is there any side effect of Kofex Syrup?
Kofex Syrup may cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or abdominal pain in some patients. Consult a healthcare professional if you experience any side effect or if your symptoms persist.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Kofex is a dietary supplement which is safe to use, but it is always recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using it with prescribed medications.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any dietary supplement.
Where can I buy Kofex Syrup?
Kofex is a premium cough syrup in Pakistan which is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing the order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.