- E-Rose is a specialized softgel made of a halal gelatin shell, filled with Evening Primrose Oil. It is a natural and rich source of omega-6 fatty acids which help to regulate hormones and support women’s health and fertility.
- Evening Primrose Oil is efficient in reducing menstrual discomfort, acne and inflammation. It also helps to maintain normal skin barrier which keeps skin hydrated.
- GLA (Omega-6 fatty acid) and LA (Omega-6 fatty acid) also play role in reducing inflammation, improving the health of cardiovascular system and strengthening immune system.
- Supports the hormonal balance in body.
- Helps to reduce inflammation.
- Helps to relieve menstrual discomfort.
- Helps in reducing acne and maintaining skin hydration.
- Supports healthy immune system.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health.
- Helps to minimize the symptoms of PCOS and PMS.
- Support in male and female fertility.
- Protect against aging effects
What is Evening Primrose Oil?
The Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the seeds of Evening Primrose plant. Evening Primrose is a plant native to North and South America. It also grows throughout Europe and parts of Asia and has yellow flowers. It helps to maintain women’s health by regulating hormonal imbalance and reducing menstrual discomfort.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Is there any side effect of E-Rose softgel?
It may cause mild side effects including upset stomach, nausea, diarrhea, and headache in some people.
How to take it?
Take one capsule BID (1+1) morning and evening as a food supplement preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Usually, food supplements are safe to use, but it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any food supplement with other medicines.
Who can take E-Rose softgel?
E-Rose is suitable for adult women with hormonal issues, menstrual pain, and skin issues; dry skin or acne.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy E-Rose?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.