- Chol-D an effective way to provide the Vitamin D3 which supports stronger bones, teeth and muscles.
- Vitamin D3, the most easily absorbed and utilized form of Vitamin D, which helps to regulate the absorption of Calcium in bones thus promoting healthy bones and teeth. It also supports normal muscle function and maintains strong immunity.
- Helps promote strong bones, teeth and muscle.
- Helps enhance Calcium absorption in the bones.
- May reduce the risk of weak bones.
- Supports healthy immune system.
- Prevents ricket & enhance bone formation
- Prevents from gestational diabetes mellitus
- Lowers risk of severe pre-eclampsia during pregnancy
- Two – fold reduction in the risk of developing acute RTIs & with a market reduction in the percentages of days ill
What is Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble and active form of vitamin D which helps the body to absorb Calcium and Phosphorus. Having the right amounts of Vitamin D3, Calcium and Phosphorus is important for building and maintaining strong bones. Vitamin D3 may help to reduce the risk of softening of bones.
In how much time will I get results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Result may vary from person to person. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra Chol-D to make up for the missed dose.
Is there any side effect of Chol-D?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Chol-D. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Is this product gluten-free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten-free.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any food supplement.
Where can I buy Chol-D?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.