- Omega Complex contains natural fish oil that provides EPA and DHA, two essential Omega Complex fatty acids. Omega Complex improves overall health and wellbeing by supporting the healthy cardiovascular, nervous, and circulatory system.
- DHA helps to maintain normal healthy vision and supports healthy brain function while EPA aids to maintain normal heart function.
- Omega Complex contains healthy fats which are vital for cellular, metabolic, and heart health; these also help in maintaining healthy triglyceride levels and circulation of blood.
Omega Complex Capsule
- Natural source of Omega-3, 6, 9 essential fatty acid.
- Supports muscle & bone health.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Supports immune health.
- Improves vision.
Is there any side effect of Omega Complex?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Omega Complex . Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 1-2 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
You can use it with other medicines, but it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any food supplement with other medicines.
How to take it?
For adults (men and women) take 1 capsule daily as a food supplement after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Who can take it?
Adults (men and women), and elderly people can take this food supplement.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Omega Complex?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.